Saturday, March 14, 2020

Things Not Seen

AUTHOR- Andrew Clements
RATING- ⭐⭐⭐⭐

BOOK DESCRIPTION
It's a Tuesday morning in February , and I get up as usual, and I stumble into the bathroom to take a shower in the dark. Which is my school-day method because it's sort of like an extra ten minutes of sleep.
It's after the shower. That's when it happens.
It's when I turn on the bathroom light and wipe the fog off the mirror to comb my hair. It's what I see in the mirror. It's what I don't see.
I look a second time, and then rub at the mirror again. I'm not there. That's what i'm saying. 
I'm. Not. There

WHAT I THOUGHT
This was a pretty good book and I really liked the characters but there wasn't a lot of action and the only reason I kept reading it was because I wanted to find out the cause of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Song for a Whale

  Author- Lynne Kelly Rating-⭐⭐⭐⭐ BOOK DESCRIPTION                        From fixing the class computer to repairing old radios, twelve-yea...